Recent articles from Consumer Reports.
Once you've completed your preliminary download steps, you're ready to download.
1. Access ListenAlaska and sign in to your account.
2. Search for and select your book
3. Click the “borrow” button.
4. Select "download" and choose a file type. You can also read some books in your browser. If you need help selecting a file type, use the OverDrive help pages for specific devices - use the link to to the right.
5. Open the book. If you are using your computer, the book will open in Adobe Digital Editions. If are using a tablet or smartphone, you will be asked to select an app to open the book.
6. If you have downloaded the book to a computer and wish to transfer it to an ebook reader, follow the instructions on the ListenAlaska ebook help page under "Transferring ebooks" (use the link in the box to the right).
PO Box 110571
Juneau AK 99811-0571
Andrew P. Kashevaroff (APK) Building
395 Whittier Street
Juneau AK 99801