Downloading Alaska Digital Library Books
Access ListenAlaska now
Selecting an ereader or tablet
Recent articles from Consumer Reports.
How to download
Once you've completed your preliminary download steps, you're ready to download.
1. Access ListenAlaska and sign in to your account.
2. Search for and select your book
3. Click the “borrow” button.
4. Select "download" and choose a file type. You can also read some books in your browser. If you need help selecting a file type, use the OverDrive help pages for specific devices - use the link to to the right.
5. Open the book. If you are using your computer, the book will open in Adobe Digital Editions. If are using a tablet or smartphone, you will be asked to select an app to open the book.
6. If you have downloaded the book to a computer and wish to transfer it to an ebook reader, follow the instructions on the ListenAlaska ebook help page under "Transferring ebooks" (use the link in the box to the right).