What I Do
- School Library Coordinator:
- Provide professional and technical consulting services to school libraries and school districts concerned with school library establishment, development, administration, budgeting, policy, operations, services and grant management.
- Write, plan and conduct training programs on site and by distance
- Communicate information from the state and national library community to Alaska's school librarians and represent Alaska school librarians in state and national discussions and activities concerning school libraries.
- School BAG Grant Coordinator:
- Manage the application and awards process for the grant which helps schools to obtain broadband at 25 mbps.
School Library Guides
Newsletters I Write
I compile two newsletters for the Division:
SAYL Mail : School and Youth Librarians Newsletter published twice monthly
AKDSL News: Alaska Digital School Library News published monthly