- The Alaska State Library Reading Room is open Monday through Friday, 10 AM-4 PM.
- The Research Center (State Archives and Historical Collections) is open Monday through Friday, 10 AM-4 PM, by appointment only. Please make appointments at least 48 hours in advance to allow us to pull materials for you.
Visit our staff directory to contact LAM staff by email or phone for distance services.
During your visit, we encourage you to:
- Wear a face covering.
- Maintain 6 feet social distancing.
- Wash your hands (restrooms on floors 1 & 2).
- Please don't come if you're sick.
For your protection:
- High-touch surfaces, door handles, and lockers are sanitized throughout the day.
- The museum accepts credit/debit card (prefer no cash).
- Highly interactive exhibits are closed.
- Public event gathering size is restricted to maintain social distancing.