The Alaska State Museum in Juneau is open Wednesday through Sunday, 9 AM-5 PM.
The Sheldon Jackson Museum in Sitka is open Tuesday through Saturday, 10 AM-4 PM.
During your visit, we encourage you to:
- Wear a face covering.
- Maintain 6 feet social distancing.
- Wash your hands (restrooms on floors 1 & 2).
- Please don't come if you're sick.
For your protection:
- High-touch surfaces, door handles, and lockers are sanitized throughout the day.
- The museum accepts credit/debit card (prefer no cash).
- Highly interactive exhibits are closed.
- Public event gathering size is restricted to maintain social distancing.