Head of Library Development & Public Library Coordinator
Monday - Friday
8 AM - 5 PM
What I Do
- Head of Library Development:
- Manage operations of the Library Development unit, which provides professional development, funding, and projects that help local libraries provide better services to their communities
- Coordinate DirLead, a training cohort of the directors of the 20 largest public libraries
- Represent the broadband needs of libraries, both infrastructure and funding, at the state and national level
- Public Library & Local Governing Consulting:
- Provide consulting services on the establishment and administration of public libraries.
- Inform librarians and library staff of new library resources and available training opportunities.
- Plan, develop and implement library board trainings.
- Develop online reference resources for public librarians.