What I Do
- Internet and Technology Consulting:
- Provide technology advice to libraries, including in-library networks, online catalogs and internet access.
- Offer one-on-one and group technology and SLED Databases training opportunities to staff in Alaska libraries.
- Provide software advice and training to staff of our Division.
- Promote STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) resources to libraries.
- OWL Program Manager:
- Provide high level oversight of the Online With Libraries (OWL) program, which provides broadband assistance to qualifying rural libraries and Zoom-based videoconferencing.
- I work with Jack Kovaleski, the OWL Librarian, who does the day to day work of running the OWL Program.
Cataloging, ILL & Automation Resources
by Daniel Cornwall Last Updated Sep 25, 2020 300 views this year
Digital Literacy Guide
by Daniel Cornwall Last Updated Sep 26, 2020 1322 views this year
by Daniel Cornwall Last Updated Mar 3, 2020 568 views this year
Internet and Technology Inventory Toolkit: Towards Gigabit Libraries
by Daniel Cornwall Last Updated Sep 30, 2020 51 views this year
NASA@ the Alaska State Library
by Daniel Cornwall Last Updated Sep 25, 2020 228 views this year
Web Conference Participant Resources
by Daniel Cornwall Last Updated Jun 17, 2019 72 views this year
by Daniel Cornwall Last Updated Aug 17, 2020 158 views this year
by Daniel Cornwall Last Updated Sep 28, 2020 157 views this year
Other Guides of Interest
Newsletters I Write
Among my other duties, I compile two newsletters for the Division: