Internet and Technology Consultant. Member of the Library Development Team.
What I Do
- Internet and Technology Consulting:
- Provide technology advice to libraries, including in-library networks, online catalogs and internet access.
- Offer one-on-one and group technology and SLED Databases training opportunities to staff in Alaska libraries.
- Provide software advice and training to staff of our Division.
- Promote STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) resources to libraries.
- OWL Program Manager:
- Provide high level oversight of the Online With Libraries (OWL) program, which provides broadband assistance to qualifying rural libraries and Zoom-based videoconferencing.
Cataloging, ILL & Automation Resources
by Daniel Cornwall Last Updated Aug 10, 2021 327 views this year
Creating a simple library website (2021)
by Daniel Cornwall Last Updated Jul 14, 2021 201 views this year
Digital Literacy Guide
by Daniel Cornwall Last Updated Aug 11, 2021 1272 views this year
by Daniel Cornwall Last Updated Jul 14, 2021 490 views this year
Internet and Technology Inventory Toolkit: Towards Gigabit Libraries
by Daniel Cornwall Last Updated Aug 10, 2021 58 views this year
NASA@ the Alaska State Library
by Daniel Cornwall Last Updated Aug 19, 2021 223 views this year
Web Conference Participant Resources
by Daniel Cornwall Last Updated Jul 14, 2021 25 views this year
by Daniel Cornwall Last Updated Jul 14, 2021 311 views this year
by Daniel Cornwall Last Updated Jul 14, 2021 138 views this year
Other Guides of Interest
Newsletters I Write
Among my other duties, I compile two newsletters for the Division: