Law and Government
- Academic Search Ultimate+Full text periodicals covering nearly all subjects.
- Alaska Law ReviewDuke Law School publication for the Alaska legal community.
- All EBSCOHost Databases+About 30 databases, including Academic Search Premier and Newspaper Source Plus, containing citations and full text publications in a variety of subject areas.
- Federal Assistance ProgramsGuide to information on current federal assistance programs.
- CIA World Fact BookData on each country of the world.
- govinfoFederal resources including the CFR, Federal Register, U.S. Code, Congressional Record & federal budget publications.
- GPO+Index to U.S. government publications released by the Government Printing Office.
- Homeland Security Digital LibraryResources for research in the field of homeland security policy and strategy. NOTE: The Ask a Librarian feature on this site will connect you with the HSDL library, not with the Alaska State Library.
- Military & Government Collection+Index and abstracts of articles pertaining to all branches of the military and many government agencies.
- Small Business Reference Center+Full text periodicals, reference books, and videos on a variety of business topics including hiring and managing employees, marketing, interviews, customer service, and communication. Includes books published by Nolo, a well-respected publisher of legal resources for people who are not legal professionals.
- State and County Quick FactsSummary of available Census information for States, counties and boroughs.
- Statistical Abstract of the United States (2012 edition)Statistical information about the nation's people and economy. The 2012 edition, with 2011 data, is the last to be made available freely.