Library Technology Consultant
Monday - Friday
8 AM - 5 PM
What I Do
- Internet and Technology Consulting:
- Provide technology advice to libraries, including in-library networks, online catalogs and internet access.
- Offer one-on-one and group technology and SLED Databases training opportunities to staff in Alaska libraries.
- Provide software advice and training to staff of our Division.
- Promote STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) resources to libraries.
- OWL Program Manager:
- Provide high level oversight of the Online With Libraries (OWL) program, which provides broadband assistance to qualifying rural libraries and Zoom-based videoconferencing.
Cataloging, ILL & Automation Resources
by Daniel Cornwall Last Updated Sep 21, 2022 79 views this year
Controlled Digital (CDL) Lending Resources
by Katie Fearer Last Updated Feb 23, 2022 31 views this year
Creating a simple library website (2021)
by Daniel Cornwall Last Updated Jul 14, 2021 218 views this year
Digital Literacy Guide
by Daniel Cornwall Last Updated Sep 21, 2022 126 views this year
by Daniel Cornwall Last Updated Nov 29, 2021 77 views this year
Internet and Technology Inventory Toolkit: Towards Gigabit Libraries
by Daniel Cornwall Last Updated May 3, 2022 7 views this year
NASA@ the Alaska State Library
by Jamie Thill Last Updated Jan 3, 2023 4 views this year
Web Conference Participant Resources
by Daniel Cornwall Last Updated Nov 29, 2021 0 views this year
by Daniel Cornwall Last Updated Jan 31, 2023 27 views this year
by Daniel Cornwall Last Updated Sep 21, 2022 15 views this year