Zoom offers articles and video tutorials that you can find with a keyword search on your topic here. There is also a set of video trainings available here that will cover the basics.
Here are some general tips for optimizing your Zoom experience:
- Use the desktop version of Zoom over the browser or mobile clients.
- Close all unnecessary applications during a Zoom meeting. If your internet bandwidth is low, try turning off your camera when you are not speaking.
- If you are presenting, you can create the best experience for your attendees by using a USB headset for clear audio and placing a light source directly in front of you for a clear video picture.
- For information about the differences between meeting and webinar types, see this page.
- For information about the roles in a meeting, see this page.
- For information about the roles in a webinar, see this page.